After months of R & D with our team, we are pleased to reveal the ‘Alloy series’ version of foils dedicated to windsurfing.
- Aluminum mast and fuselage
- Exceptional finish
- Profiles and hydrodynamics studied in a digital wind tunnel
- Quick fixing plate fo the board, Tuttle or Deep Tuttle
- Reinforced board connection
- Wide range of wings and vertical fins and different lengths of mast (optional) covering all types of practice
The ZEEKO ALLOY windfoil is a very easy and powerful foil.
It has a very high stability and allows to progress serenely while having a very good potential of speed (up to 28knots).
ACCESSIBILITY & FREERIDE / Ideal for beginners
Here are the advantages of using an aluminum hydrofoil rather than a carbon one in order to learn how to master the foil:
- The length of the mast is variable (70cm or 90cm). You can learn with a 70cm long mast (ideal for the first trials) and progress with a 90cm long mast (ideal for freeride and performance). The balance will be easier to find than with a 1m long mast.
- The yaw effect is locked: you get more control (to illustrate the yaw effect, look at the foil of the top and imagine that the rear wing(stabilizer) goes from right to left with fixed point the front wing).
- Speed is more easily controlled.
- The price, among the lowest in the market without losing in quality, is a decisive argument for novices.
Foil-board connexion screws are delivered with the board.